OVERVIEW OF STEAM - STEM
When participating in TONO English Center’s course, children will have access to the STEM education model, targeted at children passionate about the model or Lego toys. This integrated learning method involves Extremely effective subjects being advanced as applied in the US, including:
- Science (Science)
- Technology ( Technology )
- Engineering ( Engineering )
- Maths (Mathematics)
- Arts ( Art )
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM AND STEM
The main difference between STEM and STEAM is that STEM education represents a new approach to the natural sciences and related topics that focuses on solving problems with thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Situation. STEAM education explores similar subjects that integrate logical thinking and skills to apply to life in various real-world situations.
BENEFITS OF STEAM – STEM METHOD
- Able to promote children’s creative potential, especially with pre-kindergarten and preschool children.
- Facilitate children to develop more critical soft skills in science, technology, engineering, music, and math, helping them have more job opportunities.
- Increase interest in learning and support children to be more active when choosing a career.
- Create a favorable environment for boys and girls to develop together and promote gender equality.
- Help children access modern scientific knowledge without listening to too many dry theories like before.
- Minimize teachers’ interference in acquiring knowledge so children can play and learn more effectively.